Establish Sewer/Trash Service


You may use this link cms/LinkClick.aspx to print out a Contract for Utility Services or come by City Hall between the hours of 9am-5pm. Your Contract For Utility Services needs to be completed, signed and returned to City Hall to begin your City Sewer & Trash Service. You will have to contact R.W.D. #1 for Water services. 785-484-2883.